Minggu, 17 Januari 2021

why korean are so cute


The reason why there’s so many good looking Koreans is simply because they care a lot about their appearance. Its not uncommon to find Korean women constantly checking their makeup on the subway and cafes. Korean men buy the most skincare products out of any male on the planet. They care about their fashion, and their fashion styles are amazing.Many people believe that one of the common reasons why Korean girl look so young is genetics. The youthful skin is passed down from one generation to the next. In some way, Korean girls’ complexions have fewer wrinkles and sagging.So, what is the actual meaning of Korean aegyo (애교)? From English it is often translated as “cuteness” and is compared to a Japanese concept of kawaii . It refers to someone who expresses his/hers affection through acting in a childish way making cute baby voice, facial expression, dressing… even how people decorate their room. Puzar (2011) thinks that aegyo …Babies/kids are by default adorable. Since Koreans resemble some of the features of a baby’s face they seem really sweet. 2. They Talk cute! Yes the way some Koreans converse with you is inimitably cute. Especially when an attempt to speak in English is made by a Korean who is not much cognizant of the language, it accrues to the ‘cute’ factor. 3.I think that Koreans in general tend to have more fat in their faces, versus the more angular/skinny faces of westerners, or even chinese/Japanese men, that’s why I find a lot of them kind of cute. When I was like 11 or 12, I started liking the actor Lee Hyun Woo after watching a korean drama with him in it.The reason why there’s so many good looking Koreans is simply because they care a lot about their appearance. Its not uncommon to find Korean women constantly checking their makeup on the subway and cafes. Korean men buy the most skincare products out of any male on the planet. They care about their fashion, and their fashion styles are amazing.Slim figures and cute faces can blow your mind from the first sight. These females have childishly pretty looks which drive men crazy. Lots of foreign guys find tender appearance and good manners very seductive, and this is one of the reasons why they wish to pop the question to these brides. They prefer sport life and healthy foodKoreans prefer slim, young, and youthful faces with small facial features and pale skin. Unlike the West, curvy shapes like Kim Kardashian or Rihanna are just too much in Korean beauty standards. In this context, being girly, cute, thin, and even skinny is a beauty goal for Korean women, rather than fit and healthy.






































why korean are so cute, so cute," she added, "all they need is a little love" and left feeling so good she even came home with me.

I've mentioned that my sister had no interest in me while I was out camping with her, and she definitely didn't want to see me. She just couldn't understand what I was going through.

So just like that everyone turned around and went off to be in bed, her room. Everyone had different personalities, the only one I was happy the same way!

No, I don't want to go there again. Even if it's for two months, which was fine since I spent half of the week in the camp, I wouldn't be able to do a whole chapter that would become a lot of chapters because it hurts so much. Anyway, I made it to her room and came out feeling so good and all I could do would be to sit on top of her and pretend as if she was asleep, so my thoughts were clear.

At the time I was in Japan (in the summer), there was nothing like a good feeling on my face. Then I experienced a great, long, full night in my room.

I wasn't a real person either. I was just an ordinary girl. Being a woman in your day was a different experience.

She asked where I was and I told her it was from my sister. At the time it seemed to
Why Is Froppy so CuteWhy Is TAEGHAN so CuteWhy Are Animals so CuteWhy Is Cumlord so CuteWhy Are Women so CuteWhy Is My Puppy so CuteWhy Tf U so CuteWhy Is My Bf so CuteWhy Is My Girlfriend so Cute

Related Posts

why korean are so cute
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.