Sabtu, 16 Januari 2021

korea cute girl pic









































korea cute girl pic.twitter.com/XX4mjqBXk5 — Tintin (@tintin) May 8, 2017

When asked about his relationship with Kwon, Dae said "My first year at the Academy, I fell in love with Kim and he was always there with me. The things that he has done are rare for him. We will never be married again."

Kwon also told a fan that he wanted to move back to South Korea. "After the show I realized I wanted to focus my whole life on the Korea I wanted to be," he recently told the Korean News Network. "I was so worried about getting married right away. I didn't have any choice but to get married. I had to make sure I didn't become some crazy person and I couldn't bring myself to accept my marriage. They were so happy to accept me."
Korea LandAbout North KoreaKorea SceneryKorea PalaceAncient South KoreaHan River KoreaJeju KoreaKorea TripKorea ForestGyeongju South Korea

Related Posts

korea cute girl pic
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.